Specialty : Cardiovascular
Sub-Specialty : Non-invasive Cardiology
Requisition ID : 1091095/924196
Role and Responsibility: General Cardiology role and responsibility will be the following:
- Provides excellent cardiovascular care in the outpatient and inpatient settings.
- Management of chronic cardiovascular diseases including ordering appropriate imaging or lab tests and recommending treatment plans as indicated by patient’s clinical needs.
- Able to perform accurate interpretation of lab tests, EKG, chest x-rays and echocardiograms.
- Coordination of care with hospitalists, primary care physicians, cardiology colleagues and other specialty physicians regarding day-to-day clinic operations and participates in meetings for risk and quality management as well as improving clinical quality, efficiency, and patient satisfaction.
- Expertise needed in Cardiac Imaging in MR and CT
- Graduate of an accredited school of medicine
- Completion of Cardiology Fellowship and MUST BE Board Certified
- Expertise needed in Cardiac CT and Cardiac MR (MRAs) is a plus, not required
Compensation: Base compensation competitive with MGMA median.
Benefit Package: Current contracts include: Insurance; Group plan options for medical/dental/vision/disability/life. Liability insurance for professional practice provided.
Retirement planning: 403(b) retirement account, with additional matching by employer; 457 retirement vehicle available for tax deferred retirement planning.
Allowances for CME, professional membership, publications, and recertification preparation provided.
Piedmont Augusta is part of the Piedmont healthcare system with 20+ locations in the state of Georgia. This community offers major amenities for you and your family! If you are looking for great climate in the Southeast with a family-friendly population, then you have found your new home that meets the needs of any lifestyle. Home to the most prestigious golf tournament in the world. Excellent cost of living at 20% lower than the national average with premier public and private schools. The area offers theatres, symphonies, art galleries, equestrian activities, triathlons, water recreation, pristine parkways along with multiple fine dining establishments.
If you or someone you know might be interested please contact Stacia at Stacia.Cranfill@piedmont.org