Specialty : Obstetrics and Gynecology
Requisition ID : 1099621/25076
Piedmont Healthcare is seeking a Board Certified/Board Eligible Obstetrics/Gynecology physician for an OBGYN practice in Snellville, GA.
The ideal candidate is dedicated to exceptional patient care, quality excellence, and working well with other service lines and medical staff at our growing facilities at Piedmont Eastside. Minimally invasive GYN surgery and/or high-risk pregnancies experience is a plus.
- MD or DO Medical Degree
- Board Certified/Board Eligible American Board of Obstetrics and Gynecology (ABMS)
- Licensed or eligible for licensure to practice medicine in the State of Georgia
- Competitive Salary with productivity bonus
- Comprehensive Benefits with CME allowances
- Epic EMR
- Physician Governance
- Reasonable call schedule
- Significant, steady stream of referrals/consults from the surrounding community
- Robotics is a plus.
Piedmont Healthcare is a top-rated system with award winning hospitals and employees comprised of over 22 hospitals, more than 2,500 physicians, and over 700 clinic practice locations across greater Atlanta and North Georgia. Metro Atlanta’s vibrant economy fuels a wealth of global communities and diverse cultural experiences, while the state of Georgia offers coastline beaches and mountain views.
Live and work with the best at Piedmont in the big and small towns of the Peach State.
Apply directly at piedmont.org/practicewithus or send your CV to Annette.Sloan@piedmont.org