Specialty : Cardiovascular
Sub-Specialty : Non-invasive Cardiology
Requisition ID : 1099427/924172
Are you looking to work at a Nationally recognized Best Places to Work? Here at Piedmont Heart Institute, we are looking for a BC/BE Non-Invasive Cardiologist to join our Piedmont Heart Institute of Blairsville group in Blairsville, GA. This position will be based in Blairsville, GA, which is 1.5-2 hours north of Atlanta. The ideal candidate will be serving the community in an outpatient clinic setting, as well as providing inpatient rounding and taking call at Union General Hospital (long-standing partnered with Piedmont Healthcare).
- Call coverage at Union General Hospital, Piedmont's hospital partner
- Cardiac rehab at PMH
- Competitive Salary with Guarantee
- Elevated Sign-on Bonus: $75,000 signing bonus for a commitment of 3 years
- Retention Bonus: $25,000 retention bonus every year thereafter starting on year 4 of employment
- Comprehensive Benefits, to include 401k match and annual CME allowance
- Epic EMR
- Physician Governance opportunities
- Quality, Service, and Reputation
Blairsville, GA is complete with mountain vistas, beautiful golf courses, cold clear rivers, specialty and antique shops, great restaurants, biking, hiking, and more. Close to Asheville, Chattanooga, and other beautiful areas.
Piedmont Heart combines a Level I Cardiovascular Center, with a multidisciplinary team of nurses, healthcare professionals and physicians, providing quality, compassionate care for patients with cardiac, thoracic and vascular conditions, with 180+ cardiovascular physicians and surgeons providing care at over 20 cardiology offices across the state of Georgia.
Comprised of 23 hospitals, more than 2,500 physicians, and over 700 physician and specialist offices across greater Atlanta and Georgia, Piedmont Healthcare is a fast-growing, recognized leader in delivering expert care. Live and work with the best at Piedmont in the big and small towns of The Peach State.
For immediate consideration, please email your CV to Aimee.Dubois@piedmont.org