Specialty : Cardiovascular
Sub-Specialty : Non-invasive Cardiology
Requisition ID : 1091093/924196
Role and Responsibility: General Cardiology role and responsibility will be the following:
- Provides excellent cardiovascular care in the outpatient and inpatient settings.
- Management of chronic cardiovascular diseases including ordering appropriate imaging or lab tests and recommending treatment plans as indicated by patient’s clinical needs.
- Able to perform accurate interpretation of lab tests, EKG, chest x-rays and echocardiograms.
- Coordination of care with hospitalists, primary care physicians, cardiology colleagues and other specialty physicians regarding day-to-day clinic operations and participates in meetings for risk and quality management as well as improving clinical quality, efficiency, and patient satisfaction.
- Expertise needed in Cardiac Imaging in MR and CT
- Graduate of an accredited school of medicine
- Completion of Cardiology Fellowship and MUST BE Board Certified
- Expertise needed in Cardiac CT and Cardiac MR (MRAs)
Compensation: Base compensation competitive with MGMA median.
Benefit Package: Current contracts include: Insurance; Group plan options for medical/dental/vision/disability/life. Liability insurance for professional practice provided.
Retirement planning: 403(b) retirement account, with additional matching by employer; 457 retirement vehicle available for tax deferred retirement planning.
Allowances for CME, professional membership, publications, and recertification preparation provided.