Specialty : Primary Care
Requisition ID : 1083674/24089
Piedmont Healthcare is seeking a Board Certified/Eligible Primary Care Physician to join our practices in the Acworth area.
The ideal provider will have a passion for medicine, a proven track record for delivery quality patient care, and the desire to continue building a practice. This position affords the opportunity to assume an established practice with room to add new patients, collaborate with other primary care providers and an extensive specialty network. Additionally, as the largest healthcare system in the State of Georgia, Piedmont Healthcare has future opportunities for physicians interested in leadership.
- Medical Degree (MD or DO)
- BC/BE Family Medicine or Internal Medicine
- Active license in Georgia or eligible to obtain
- Commit to a full time Monday – Friday workweek
- Ability to provide primary care services to all ages appropriate to specialty
- Salary Guarantee
- Sign on bonus
- Comprehensive benefits including CME allowance
- 401K with match
- Educational Loan Forgiveness
- Relocation assistance, if needed
For immediate consideration email Nicole.Lawson@piedmont.org
Piedmont Healthcare is a top-rated system with award winning hospitals and employees comprised of 22 hospitals, more than 2,500 physicians, and over 700 clinic practice locations across greater Atlanta and North Georgia. With over 1 million outpatient encounters, you will have the opportunity to see and treat a variety of medical conditions.