Specialty : Primary Care
Sub-Specialty : Family Medicine
Requisition ID : 1091089/25191
Piedmont Healthcare is seeking a Board Certified/Eligible Primary Care Physician to join our practices in the Augusta, GA area at our new hospital campus location at Piedmont Augusta.
The ideal provider will have a passion for medicine, a proven track record for delivery quality patient care, and the desire to continue building a practice. This position affords the opportunity to assume an established practice with room to add new patients, collaborate with other primary care providers and an extensive specialty network. Additionally, as the largest healthcare system in the State of Georgia, Piedmont Healthcare has future opportunities for physicians interested in leadership
Requirements & Highlights
- Physician friendly and transparent Practice located in North Augusta, SC
- Outpatient Practice working a 40+ hour work week Monday through Friday.
- An average of 25-30 patients per day
- 4.5 day work week
- The hours of the Practice are 8:00am – 5:00pm M-Th and 8:00 am- 12:00 PM F
- The Primary Care candidate will be expected to share outpatient call with other physician providers for patients in our Primary Care group. The Primary Care candidate is not expected to provide call coverage for Emergency Departments or inpatient treatment facilities.
- Procedures include joint injections, minor dermatology and office based procedures
- Full sub-specialty support in Augusta, GA at Piedmont Augusta Hospital
- Mid-level support includes CMA, NP, PA and Clinical Leads
- EMR is Epic with exceptional training for the highest amount of efficiency
The ideal candidate will be;
- Either Board Eligible or Board Certified in either Family Medicine, Internal Medicine, Geriatrics, or Med-Ped
- Fellowship training will be considered
- visa sponsorship will be considered (must consider filing criteria)
- The base salary is based on MGMA and varies depending on each candidate.
- 1 year guarantee and then production based
- Will receive production from mid-levels
- Annual quality bonus
- Signing Bonus is Negotiable
- Relocation Allowance paid with receipts provided
- 100% malpractice coverage
- CME allowance
- 401k with employer match
- 100% group health & dental insurance for employee and family
- Vision insurance offered
- Life insurance offered
- Accidental Death & Dismemberment offered
- Short and Long Term Disability offered
- Accidental Insurance offered
- Critical Illness offered
- 401k with employer match
Comprised of over 23 hospitals, more than 2,500 employed physicians, and over 1600 physician and specialist offices across greater Atlanta and North Georgia, Piedmont Healthcare is a fast-growing, recognized leader in delivering expert care. Metro Atlanta’s vibrant economy fuels a wealth of global communities and diverse cultural experiences, while the state of Georgia offers coastline beaches and mountain views. Live and work with the best at Piedmont in the big and small towns of the Peach State.
For immediate consideration, email Nicole.Lawson@piedmont.org