Specialty : Primary Care
Requisition ID : 1091087/25202
Piedmont Healthcare we are seeking a Board-Certified Internal Medicine Physician in Augusta, GA that is committed to providing high quality and compassionate care to patients.
Requirements & Highlights
- Outpatient Practice working a 40+ hour work week Monday through Friday.
- average of 25-30 patients per day
- 4.5-day work week
- 8:00am – 5:00pm M-Th and 8:00 am- 12:00 PM F
- The Primary Care candidate will be expected to share outpatient call with other physician providers for patients in our Primary Care group. The Primary Care candidate is not expected to provide call coverage for Emergency Departments or inpatient treatment facilities.
- Procedures include joint injections, minor dermatology and office-based procedures
- Full sub-specialty support in Augusta, GA at Piedmont Augusta
- Mid-level support includes CMA, NP, PA and Clinical Leads
- EMR is Epic with exceptional training for the highest amount of efficiency
- Candidates need to be either Board Eligible or Board Certified in either Family Medicine, Internal Medicine, Geriatrics, or Med-Ped
- Candidates with Fellowship training will be considered
- American medical graduates as well as International medical graduates will be considered
- Candidates who require visa sponsorship will be considered (must consider filing criteria)
- Physician Governance
- Competitive salary
- Comprehensive benefits including CME allowance
- 401K with match
- Quality, Service, and Reputation
- Salary Guarantee
- Educational Loan Forgiveness
- Sign-on Bonus
To be considered for this opportunity email Nicole.Lawson@piedmont.org
Piedmont Healthcare is a top-rated system with award winning hospitals and employees comprised of over 22 hospitals, more than 2,500 physicians, and over 700 clinic practice locations across greater Atlanta and North Georgia. With over 1 million outpatient encounters, you will have the opportunity to see and treat a variety of medical conditions. Metro Atlanta’s vibrant economy fuels a wealth of global communities and diverse cultural experiences, while the state of Georgia offers coastline beaches and mountain views. Live and work with the best at Piedmont in the big and small towns of the Peach State.