Piedmont Newnan Amenities
For your convenience, Piedmont Newnan offers additional services – ranging from spiritual to financial support to dining, transportation and accommodation options.
An ATM is located in the emergency services lobby on the first floor.
The Bistro 745 cafeteria is located on the lower level of the main hospital and is open during the following hours:
- 6:30 a.m. - 9 a.m. Breakfast
- 9 a.m. - 10:30 a.m. Grab-N-Go
- 11 a.m. - 1:30 p.m. Lunch
- 2 p.m. - 4:30 p.m. Grab-N-Go
- 5 p.m. - 7 p.m. Dinner
- During weekends and holidays, the cafeteria closes at 1:30 p.m.
Vending is also located on the Lower Level near the Bistro 745 and on the first floor near the Emergency Services lobby.
Poplar Shop (Gift Shop)
The Poplar Shop features an array of gifts, sundries and floral arrangements. To contact the Poplar Shop, please call 770-400-2370.
Our Information Desk is located in the hospital's main lobby and can be reached at 770-400-1000.
Lost and Found
The safety of you and your family is our utmost concern. Our security department is always open and can be reached at 770-400-2910.
- *Country Inn and Suites, 1125 Newnan Crossing Blvd. E, Newnan, GA 30265 (770) 304-8500
- Hampton Inn Hotel Newnan, 50 Hampton Way, Newnan, GA 30265 (770) 253-9922
- Quality Inn, 40 Lakeside Way, Newnan, GA 30265 (770) 252-1236
- *Spring Hill Suites by Marriott, 1119 Bullsboro Drive, Newnan, GA 30265 (770) 254-8900
- Howard Johnson Inn, 1310 Highway 29 South, Newnan, GA 30263 (770) 683-1499
- La Quinta Inn & Suites, 600 Bullsboro Drive, Newnan, GA 30265, (770) 502-8430
- Motel 6, 40 Parkway North, Newnan, GA 30265 (770) 251-4580
- Ramada, 6 Herring Road, Newnan, GA 30265 (770) 251-2828
* offers a Piedmont discount
Newspapers are available outside of the hospital main entrance.
A notary public is available upon request.
Patient Financial Services
For Financial services, please call Patient Access at 770-400-2283 or 770-400-2701. The Federal Poverty Guidelines and Financial Assistance Application is available here.
Family presence is always welcome and encourages healing. To promote rest and healing of our patients, visitors are encouraged to visit during the hours of 9:30 a.m. and 9 p.m. For more information visiting your loved one in our hospital, please speak to a member of your loved one's care team.
Shuttle service is available to and from all Piedmont professional buildings and parking lots, courtesy of the Piedmont Newnan Hospital Auxiliary. Please call 770-400-1000 for assistance.