Piedmont Home Health
One-on-one care, in the comfort of your own home. Piedmont Home Health nurses and therapists provide expert skilled nursing and therapy services in a patient’s home to help them through recovery from illness, injury or surgery.
Our home health nurses are available around the clock to help patients achieve function and mobility goals. We also guide families to best help their loved one.
About Piedmont Home Health
We've been providing quality home care services since 1998 and licensed by the State of Georgia, certified by Medicare and accredited by the Joint Commission.
Recognition for Piedmont Home Health Services
Named to the Top 500 of the 2015 HomeCare Elite
Piedmont Home Health has been named to the Top 500 of the 2015 HomeCare Elite, recognizing it as one of the top-performing home health agencies in the United States.
Rated in 80th Percentile Nationally
Piedmont Home Health Care received an exceptional four out of five star quality rating from Home Health Compare. The rating, which is completed quarterly, places Home Health at Piedmont in the top 80th percentile of home care services in the nation. Only 15 percent of agencies nationwide receive this high quality score.
Home Health Care Offered in Five Counties
Our Home Infusion Pharmacy serves a larger area.
Types of Home Health We Offer
- Skilled Care: Licensed nurses and therapists provide doctor-ordered care at your home. Insurance usually can be filed. Our Skilled Care team may help if you:
- Have been in the hospital or had surgery recently.
- Need help concerning the medication your doctor prescribed.
- Need help learning how to take care of your diabetes, heart failure or other chronic disease.
- Private Duty: May involve sitters or getting help with chores around the house. In most cases, you will pay out of pocket. To find out more about Private Duty Home Health services in your area, call Community Connection at 211.
Contact Piedmont Home Health
Not sure if Home Health is right for you? See our frequently asked questions or call us at 706-475-5500.
The VNAA Member Code of Ethics serves to signify an agency’s commitment as a standard of conduct for mission-driven home health agencies. The chief function being to serve the best interests of our patients.