Specialty : Critical Care
Requisition ID : 1100978/924289
Piedmont Healthcare is looking for a Board Certified/Board Eligible Intensivist to join the Critical Care program at our Piedmont Columbus Regional Hospital location. The ideal candidate should be comfortable with the following duties;
- Provides medical management and/or treatment to critically ill patients in the Intensive Care Unit.
- Procedures within the scope of critical care medicine to include thoracentesis, paracentesis, intubation and vent management.
- Participates in and drive daily ICU multidisciplinary rounds.
- Evaluates patients who may require ICU care when called from the Emergency Department or other inpatient units.
- Performs requested consultations for critical care emergencies in other units (such as the ER, other ICUs, PACU and acute care areas).
- Supervises advance practice providers (when applicable)
- Competitive Salary
- Comprehensive Benefits
- Epic EMR
- Physician Governance
- Quality, Service, and Reputation
To be considered immediately please email Anne.Brown@piedmont.org
Piedmont Healthcare is a top-rated system with award winning hospitals and employees comprised of 22 hospitals, more than 2,500 physicians, and over 700 clinic practice locations across greater Atlanta and North Georgia. With over 1 million outpatient encounters, you will have the opportunity to see and treat a variety of medical conditions.