Specialty : General Surgery
Requisition ID : 1099660/25101
Piedmont Healthcare is seeking a Board-Certified General Surgeon for our Piedmont Atlanta Hospital location. The ideal provider will have two to three years of surgical experience and possess the motivation and ability to continue providing clinical excellence to an already thriving general surgery practice.
Requirements & Highlights:
- BC/BE MD or DO
- At least 2-3 years' experience
- Possess a skill set to perform routine general surgery procedures
- Active license in GA or eligible to obtain
- Practice call coverage shared with 3 other physicians
- Monthly rotation of weekend call that allows work/life balance
- Epic EMR
Benefits: Competitive salary, comprehensive benefits including CME, 401K with match, and in some cases- relocation stipend.
Comprised of 22 hospitals, more than 2,500 employed physicians, and over 700 physician and specialist offices across greater Atlanta and North Georgia, Piedmont Healthcare is a fast-growing, recognized leader in delivering expert care. Live and work with the best at Piedmont in the big and small towns of The Peach State.
To be considered for this opportunity please email your CV to Annette.Sloan@piedmont.org.