Specialty : General Surgery
Requisition ID : 1099720/25016
Are you looking to work at a Nationally recognized Best Places to Work? Here at Piedmont Healthcare we are seeking a General Surgeons at multiple hospital locations across Georgia that is committed to providing high quality and compassionate care to patients.
The ideal providers will have the passion and motivation to build an excellent clinical practice from the beginning while maintaining the highest professional care as is always demonstrated within the Piedmont organization.
Requirements & Highlights:
- BC/BE MD or DO
- At least 1-3 years’ experience after general surgery residency
- New grad considered if the candidate demonstrates strong clinical and leadership abilities
- Reasonable call schedule
- Significant, steady stream of referrals/consults from the surrounding community
- Opportunity for leadership role as medical director for the eligible candidate
- Robotics is a plus but not a must
- EPIC EMR
Benefits: Competitive salary with comprehensive benefits including CME, and 401K with match.
Piedmont Healthcare is a top-rated system with award winning hospitals and employees comprised of over 22 hospitals, more than 2,500 physicians, and over 700 clinic practice locations across greater Atlanta and North Georgia. With over 1 million outpatient encounters, you will have the opportunity to see and treat a variety of medical conditions. Metro Atlanta’s vibrant economy fuels a wealth of global communities and diverse cultural experiences, while the state of Georgia offers coastline beaches and mountain views. Live and work with the best at Piedmont in the big and small towns of the Peach State.
To be considered for this opportunity email Annette.Sloan@piedmont.org