Specialty : Anesthesia
Requisition ID : 1105389
Piedmont Macon Medical Center and Piedmont Macon North are seeking additional Anesthesiologists to join our employed anesthesiology practice in Macon, Georgia. We are looking to build a team of 12 Anesthesiologists and 26 Anesthetists including Certified Anesthesiologist Assistants and CRNAs that work together in a care team model. This group covers 2 Piedmont hospitals (Piedmont Macon Medical Centers and Piedmont Northside) and 1 ASC. Facilities are within 8-10 minutes of each other. Neither hospital has a Trauma service. We are looking for collegial providers with a team mentality. We emphasize developing relationships with surgeons and anesthetists, and putting patients first.
*This is a PRN role only*
- Busy OB program (average of 1,200 annual deliveries);
- Strong CV program. TEE certification a plus, but not required;
- Piedmont Macon North is mostly bread and butter surgery cases with a moderate amount of Orthopedic cases mixed in.
- Physician must obtain a GA state medical license.
- Physician must be board certified or board eligible with plans to certify by the ABMS in Anesthesiology.
- General anesthesia experience in an acute care setting.
- Experience with spinal and labor epidurals, neuraxial anesthesia experience helpful.
Compensation Package Details
- Employment through Piedmont Physician Services Group offering competitive compensation and benefits package.
- Relocation and CME allowance
- Occurrence-based malpractice coverage
- Extensive, multi-level medical benefits package as well as dental, vision, life, short- & long-term disability options, and other programs offered
- 401 (k) retirement plan
Piedmont Healthcare is a top-rated system with award winning hospitals and employees comprised of over 22 hospitals, more than 2,500 physicians, and over 700 clinic practice locations across greater Atlanta and North Georgia. With over 1 million outpatient encounters, you will have the opportunity to see and treat a variety of medical conditions. Piedmont Healthcare is a fast-growing, recognized leader in delivering expert care. Metro Atlanta’s vibrant economy fuels a wealth of global communities and diverse cultural experiences, while the state of Georgia offers coastline beaches and mountain views. Live and work with the best at Piedmont in the big and small towns of the Peach State.
For immediate consideration please email Sasha.Russell@piedmont.org