Specialty : Palliative Care
Requisition ID : 1104518
Are you looking to work at a Nationally recognized Best Places to Work? Here at Piedmont Healthcare we are seeking Palliative Care Physician in Atlanta, GA. We are hiring a Physician on PRN basis at our flagship hospital location. The ideal candidate would be committed to providing high quality and compassionate care to patients.
- Board Certified in Hospice and Palliative Care (fellowship trained with Palliative Care experience is highly preferred)
- Exceptional clinical and communication skills
- EPIC experience a plus
- No night call
- Competitive Salary and Comprehensive Benefits
- EPIC EMR
- Physician Governance
- Quality, Service, and Reputation
- Perform inpatient and palliative care consultations
- Provide clinical leadership and expertise within the palliative care clinical team
- Proactively identify opportunities to improve the patient and family experience of care
For immediate consideration please email Kelly.Ruden@piedmont.org
Comprised of 22 hospitals, more than 2,500 employed physicians, and over 700 physician and specialist offices across greater Atlanta and North Georgia, Piedmont Healthcare is a fast-growing, recognized leader in delivering expert care. Metro Atlanta’s vibrant economy fuels a wealth of global communities and diverse cultural experiences, while the state of Georgia offers coastline beaches and mountain views. Live and work with the best at Piedmont in the big and small towns of the Peach State.