Specialty : Anesthesia
Requisition ID : 1083556/925017
Piedmont Healthcare is seeking a Board-Certified Anesthesiologist for our Piedmont Henry Hospital location. The ideal provider will have one to two years of experience and possess the motivation and expertise to continue providing excellent clinical care to a thriving medical community.
*This is a part-time position*
Requirements & Highlights:
- BC/BE MD
- At least 1-2 years' experience
- possess a skill set to perform perioperative anesthetic care and maintain medical management of patients pre- and postoperatively
- Active license in GA or eligible to obtain
- Ability to supervise and manage CRNAs on staff
- Assist the other team members in providing adequate anesthesia coverage for patients 24 hours a day/7 days a week
- Epic EMR
Benefits: Competitive salary, comprehensive benefits including CME, 401K with match.
Piedmont Healthcare is a top-rated system with award winning hospitals and employees comprised of over 19 hospitals, more than 2,500 physicians, and over 700 clinic practice locations across greater Atlanta and North Georgia. With over 1 million outpatient encounters, you will have the opportunity to see and treat a variety of medical conditions. Metro Atlanta’s vibrant economy fuels a wealth of global communities and diverse cultural experiences, while the state of Georgia offers coastline beaches and mountain views. Live and work with the best at Piedmont in the big and small towns of the Peach State.
To be considered for this opportunity please email your CV to email@example.com