A New Era for Healthcare in Newnan
For years, Piedmont Newnan Hospital has been a cornerstone of wellness in Newnan, Georgia, providing high-quality, comprehensive healthcare. In 2012, Piedmont Newnan expanded to better meet the needs of Coweta County residents, opening a state-of-the-art 362,000 square-foot, 136-bed hospital. In 2016, Piedmont Newnan was awarded the Women’s Choice Award as one of America’s Best Hospitals for Patient Safety.
- Staffed by more than 1,000 employees and a medical staff of over 400 physicians
- Provides 24-hour emergency care, plus medical, surgical and diagnostic services, including:
- Cancer Care
- Heart Care
- Imaging Services
- Orthopaedic Care
- Sleep Services
- Surgical & Interventional Services
- Women’s Services & Maternity Care
- Wound and Hyperbaric Care
Piedmont Newnan also includes an advanced cancer center that offers complete therapy, disease management, prevention and wellness.The hospital is a shining testament to our commitment to our community – a symbol of our promise to provide complete, compassionate care.
*Piedmont Newnan complies with applicable Federal civil rights laws and does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, national origin, age, disability, or sex.